CDM Advisor - Construction - £40k-£50k DOE + Car or Travel Allowance + Pension + Benefits
I am currently looking for a 2 x CDM Advisors to join a leading provider of CDM and Health and Safety services, to be homebased, covering sites across South and Midlands UK. One role is to cover the North of London into the Midlands whilst the other is to cover to the West of London and South UK.
These positions offer an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established organisation who pride themselves on their reputation within the industry and are continually expanding owing to ever increasing demand in their services. You will undertake operational CDM focused responsibilities whilst working as part of a fully supported team and growing division.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Hold Construction industry experience
- Have experience of CDM and associated responsibilities
- Have a design or architectural background is desirable
- Be happy to work an autonomous position
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
The CDM Advisor will be responsible for:
- Undertaking CDM related duties - pre-construction phase plans / H+S files etc.
- Attending design meetings
- Occasional site visits
- Visiting projects regularly to provide support, guidance and advise on CDM/H+S matters
In return, the successful CDM Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k-£50k DOE + Car or Travel Allowance + Pension + Benefits
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link