Principal People are currently looking for a CDM Advisor to join a leading Construction Health and Safety Consultancy. This organisation are based in near Bromley covering projects predominantly in the South East and London with occasional further travel. This role is offering a salary of up to £35k plus Car Allowance.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a CDM professional to work within a company whom can offer some great career prospects with the expansion of the business. As the CDM Advisor you will have the chance to join a progressive and driven team within a business that is expanding rapidly and therefore has produced this opportunity for someone looking to progress their career. The business works upon a variation of construction projects whilst giving autonomy and flexibility within your role.
The successful CDM Advisor will:
- Be of NEBOSH Certificate level, ideally NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Have experience and knowledge of CDM and the construction industry
- Ideally have experience of working within a consultancy position however this is not essential
- Be a highly engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
- On site experience inspection experience is highly desirable
- Be willing to travel and hold a full UK driving license
In return, the successful CDM Advisor will be offered a salary of £35k plus Car Allowance + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!