Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a CDM Advisor, seeking a fresh opportunity with an employer who are passionate about professional development. This organisation is based in Southwark and is paying up to £60k, dependant on experience.
The business is able to offer the opportunity to work on prestigious projects across the UK with unique requirements. Therefore, this is a rare opportunity for an individual seeking their next significant step.
In a small nutshell, the successful CDM Advisor will be responsible for a number of clients, ranging from Education to Residential organisations. You will be travelling to client sites across the UK, with involvement in design and project meetings, carrying out F10s and pre-construction surveys to ultimately get the best out of the design and project teams.
The best bits regarding the CDM Advisor role:
- You have the opportunity to progress within an expanding business at an exciting time.
- Working for a well-established organisation who are growing organically.
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide-ranging risk portfolio, where your expertise is respected
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £60k, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays
- Bonus scheme paid out twice a year
- Government pension
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate as a minimum
- Member of the Association of Project Safety
- Held a CDM Advisory position previously
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
If this CDM Advisor role is of interest to you, please apply.