Principal People are currently looking for a CDM Consultant to join a leading Construction Health and Safety Consultancy to work a homebased position covering sites in North London and North Home Counties. This role is offering a salary of £40-45k plus Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a CDM professional to work within a company whom can offer some great career prospects with the expansion of the business. As the CDM Consultant you will have the chance to join a progressive and driven team within a business that is expanding rapidly and therefore has produced this opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in Health and Safety. The business works upon a variation of construction projects whilst giving you the autonomy and flexibility to manage your own diary.
The successful CDM Consultant will:
- Be of NEBOSH Certificate level, ideally NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Hold a Fire qualification/membership, this is desirable but in no way essential
- Have experience and knowledge of CDM and the construction industry
- Ideally have experience of working within a consultancy position however this is not essential
- Be a highly engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
- Be willing to travel and hold a full UK driving license
In return, the successful CDM Consultant will be offered a salary of £40-45k plus Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!