Urgent Requirement - to start next week.
CDM Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - Hyde, Manchester - 3 month contract - £210 - £240 per day.
A CDM Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a construction company, covering a single site near Manchester. They are happy to take on a Health and Safety Advisor with experience in Construction, M&E, Building Services or Civil Engineering.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function whilst developing your credentials and experience within a fantastic business.
As the CDM Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Toolbox Talks
- Site Inductions
- Review Construction Phase Plans
- Implementing Management Systems
- Ensuring CDM 2015 Regulations are being followed.
To be considered for the CDM Health and Safety Advisor position you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have worked in Construction, ideally within M&E, Building Services or Civil Engineering
In return, the successful CDM Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a day rate of between £210-£240 per day over 3 months.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org