I am currently looking for a CDM / Health and Safety Advisor to join a UK Fit Out organisation working on fast paced Retail projects. This position is based out of Rickmansworth with UK travel when required.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within Retail Fit Out organisation offering you the opportunity to make Health and Safety within their Construction projects your own. As the CDM / Health and Safety Advisor you will advise the Designers and Clients on all thing pre-construction, along with site Health and Safety.
As the CDM / Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking Construction site inspections
- Ensuring this organisation are compliant with the CDM regulations
- Ensuring employees have received Health and Safety training
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Have exposure to Construction environments
- Be willing to cover sites across the UK if required
In return, the successful CDM / Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com