Compliance Manager – Education - £280 to £300p/d – 1 month rolling – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Compliance Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Compliance Manager to join a prestigious business based in Central London on a single site basis.
Reporting directly to the Director of Property, the successful Compliance Manager will play a key part in ensuring compliance is up to date throughout the business.
This position is offered as a 1- month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £280 to £300p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Compliance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing of auditing and legionella management in conjunction with contracted service provider
- Driving a safe culture and implementing and managing safe system of work and permits to work
- Analyzing health and safety audits and risk assessments ensuring compliance
- Producing reports on compliance performance
The successful Compliance Manager will:
- Hold IOSH Managing Safely Certificate as a minimum
- BIFM Member or equivalent
- Duty Holder – P407 Asbestos
- Possess experience working within the education sector, dealing with listed buildings
In return, the successful Compliance Manager will be offered a day rate of £280 to £300p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.