Compliance Manager - Manufacturing - £30k - £33k + package
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Compliance Manager to work for a well-established company near Chichester Hampshire, reporting directly to the group Health and Safety Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Chance to work with a new General Manager that has a great culture and vision for culture improvement
- Working for a well-established organisation
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
As the Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the risk assessment program
- Assessing safe systems of work
- Assessing guarding around the site and implementing change when necessary
- Working towards a companywide behavioral safety program
- Working closely with management to improve the Health and Safety culture
The successful Compliance Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within Manufacturing
In return, the successful Compliance Manager will be offered a salary between £30 - £33k, 4% pension, 20 days annual leave depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.