Compliance Manager - £35000 - £40,000 + Car and Private Pension
I am currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join a market leading provider within the Civil Engineering sector. The successful candidate will work be based from a main office in Yorkshire and covering multiple sites manage compliance for the organisations key contracts. The organisation is committed to Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality to help them provide a market leading service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio based across three different regions Yorkshire, Midlands and Wales. As the successful Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting Managers and Contracts with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Environment, Quality and Compliance standards.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess:
- Lead or Internal Auditor Qualification’s in either ISO14001 or ISO9001
- Graduate or Associate Membership of IEMA (favourable)
- Experience managing compliance within a Construction, Civil Engineering or Utilities environment
- Experience in conducting detailed GAP analysis
In return the successful Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing compliance of works across the key contracts
- Compiling statistical reports to the board of Directors
- Improving standards within the organisation and its key contracts
- Auditing and analysing on works and assessments across the portfolio
In return, the successful Compliance Manager will receive a generous salary of up to £40,000 plus a car, private pension and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.