Compliance Manager – Property Compliance – £48,000 – £52,000
Principal People have exclusively partnered with an established property management organisation to find their next Compliance Manager. The role will have the autonomy to work from home and their main office near Letchworth Garden City.
The focus of this role is to manage the compliance team and ensure the organisation is compliant across its key risk area’s such as, gas, legionella, fire, lifts, asbestos and electrical related safety. This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in their own style, allowing them to make the role their own and put their stamp on this organisation.
The appointed Compliance Manager will:
- Work with Contractors and Developers to implement and manage improvements and project work
- Monitor compliance across the organisation key risk areas i.e. gas, legionella, asbestos, fire, doors, lifts, electric and waste
- Manage the compliance within the Direct Labour Force and Forward Maintenance Plans
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of managing compliance for a large property portfolio
- The ability manage their own time and workload effectively
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Experience of working with and managing contractor compliance
The successful Compliance Manager will receive a starting basic salary of up to £52,000, 27 days annual leave, company Stakeholder pension and cash-back medical plan.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health, safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com