Are you a dedicated Compliance Officer looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Compliance Officer to join my client, a quality focused organisation in the public sector based near Guildford.
Reporting directly to the Compliance Manager, the successful Compliance Officer will play a key part in establishing companywide compliance on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a rate of between £25-28 per hour.
The successful Compliance Officer will be responsible for:
- Contract management
- Acting as the main point of contact for any legionella, asbestos, fire and lift equipment safety incidents
- Ensuring all testing and inspections take place in line with regulations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Either a P407, P402 or P405 qualification
- Experience within a Local Government, Council, or Social Housing industry
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.