Compliance Officer (Electrical Safety) - £33,000 to £36,489
Are you seeking a fresh challenge within a people focused and community centred environment?
Are you passionate about safety and a job done right, while working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer in partnership with an exceptional business who always look to go the extra mile for its staff and its community’s, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing and award-winning business, delivering electrical safety – at a truly exciting time for the company.
You will be supported by a knowledgeable Compliance manager who monitors Electrical safety, Gas Safety, Asbestos and Water Safety who will support your ongoing development.
The successful Compliance Officer will be responsible for:
- Manage electrical compliance and safety as the main focus expanding into gas safety
- Input data into the management system with relation to testing, inspections and remedial works
- Conducting training within electrical and gas related safety
- Providing support to the Compliance Manager to ensure a high level of compliance is maintained
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health and safety culture
- Contribute to continuous improvement and development of the Safety and Compliance department
The ideal Compliance Officer will have experience within a residential or estates setting in the capacity of monitoring compliance, however we are certainly open to hands on operatives and electricians who are seeking the next career step or have a passion for safety.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary dependent on experience of £33,000 to £36,489
- A leading pension scheme of 6.8% contribution matched by an 11% contribution
- A self-selected benefits package ranging from retail discounts, days out and wellbeing
- Company pool cars provided for any work-related travel
- All I.T provided to execute the role and an on-going commitment to CPD
If this is of interest to you, please contact Reece on 01252 954 954 or apply to R.firstname.lastname@example.org