Compliance Officer – South London - £32,000 - £38,000 + Benefits – Permanent
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Compliance Officer working with a high performing housing association in the social housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the biggest housing associations within social housing and provide good quality homes with great customer service to their tenants. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation within social housing and a great way to progress as a Compliance Officer.
The successful Compliance Officer will be responsible for ensuring data and systems are actively managed and available to monitor compliance with the housing association. The role involves producing various reports to track the organisations compliance performance.
Compliance Officer Responsibilities:
- To manage data relating to compliance
- To advise and update on any failures in compliance
- To monitor the department's activities and response in connection to fire, water, and asbestos
- To produce relevant reports and compliance testing working closely with the H&S Team
- To ensure that effective controls are in place to highlight and mitigate risk
- Contribute to the identification of risks as part of the planning process
The successful Compliance Officer must possess:
- Knowledge of legislation associated to building management
- Experience within risk assessments on fire safety and asbestos re-inspections
- A background in reporting, recording and auditing
- Proven organisational and communication skills
In return, the successful candidate will receive a starting basic salary of between £32,000 - £38,000 plus benefits. This large housing association has a vast majority of benefits which includes healthcare, life insurance, pension, 26 days annual leave including bank holiday and an annual bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Compliance Officer position in social housing with a leading housing association, please reply to us today to express your interest today.