Compliance Officer – Brent Cross London – 1 Year FTC - £35,000 - £40,000 + Package
Compliance Officer required to join a Charitable organisation based in Brent Cross London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join an organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. As a Compliance Officer, your main focus will be to support the organisation in driving the compliance culture forward and ensuring that the organisation is compliant with all applicable legislations, regulations and best practice.
This is a new role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to work within a hands-on capacity and will allow them to make the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Compliance Officer will be responsible for:
- Compliance with legislation along with GDPR regulations
- Carrying out audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Review, develop and implement relevant policies and procedures and updates to best practices
- Liaise with employers about concerns or questions about legal compliance
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
- A good working knowledge of Data Protection legislation (including the recent changes made through GDPR)
In return the position is paying between 35-40K, 29 days holiday, plus the bank holidays, gym on site, auto pension, life assurance, death in service
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.