Compliance Programme Manager – Property Management - £550 to 650 a day – 12 Months - London - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Compliance Programme Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Compliance Programme Manager to join a leading property management organisation based in London.
Reporting directly to the Property Director the successful Compliance Programme Manager will spearhead the organisations approach to asset compliance, playing a key part in designing and leading the compliance activities of the business.
This position is offered as a 12 month contract, however there may be an opportunity to extend thereafter or continue on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading day rate between £550 to £650 a day, depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Compliance Programme Manager you will be responsible for designing and then the subsequent delivery of a compliance change programme including:
- Mitigating personal and corporate risk
- Setting compliance standards for the delivery of property related activities including surveys, inspections and remedial works
- Creating clear data visibility, clarity and truth through system development which gives confidence to the wider organisation
- Advising on the suitability of the Health & Safety policy in relation to Health & Safety compliance
- Acting as the lead on the strategic level elements of programme management
- Running project work stream meetings to track progress
- Taking a lead on compliance risk management
The successful Compliance Programme Manager will:
- Hold a degree level qualification
- Have an extensive background within a highly regulated environment, ideally with public accountability
- Be able to demonstrate key successes within business change programmes
- Ideally detailed knowledge of asbestos, legionella, fire, electricity and gas
- Possess experience working within the Property Management, Care, Social Housing or Facilities Management Industries
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.