I am currently looking for a Construction Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading Housing Association within the South East predominantly covering Essex, London and Kent with occasional further remits. This role offers initial remuneration of £30-36k + Travel + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and driven Construction Health and Safety Advisor to work within a company whom can offer a great variation of working environments.
You will be responsible for undertaking operational responsibilities upon the varying construction projects including regeneration, refurbishment, new build and demolition to name a few. You will be confident working autonomously and as part of a team whilst also assisting in wider health and safety responsibilities within the business.
The successful Construction Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Be of NEBOSH Construction Certificate level (NEBOSH General Certificate will be considered)
- Have knowledge and experience of CDM and its responsibilities
- Have construction health and safety experience
- Any construction industry experience is required
- Be an engaging individual able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Construction Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £36k + Travel + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!