Principal People have an exciting position available for a Construction Health and Safety Advisor to join a globally renowned consultancy organisation, working a role that is embedded within one of their large blue-chip clients. This position is to be based within their clients Manchester HQ with UK wide remits. This is paying a salary of £30 - £40k (dependent upon experience) + Car/Allowance + Private Medical + Pension + Life Assurance + Flexible Benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a role and business which will offer unrivalled experience within a complete variation of construction environments. They are looking for an ambitious and committed individual to sit within their globally recognised client’s team, undertaking operational on-site responsibilities and CDM duties across the UK.
To be successful for the role of Construction Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Be of NEBOSH Certificate level minimum
- Have experience within the construction industry / environments
- Ideally have exposure to CDM responsibilities
- Be a flexible individual who is happy to travel UK wide
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
This role is paying £30k - £40k (dependent upon experience) + Car/Allowance + Private Medical + Pension + Life Assurance + Flexible Benefits. This is an urgent role, if you would like to register your interest for the role please follow the link to apply!