Contracts Manager (Fire) – 12 Month FTC – Property Management – £42,500 – Near Acton
Are you a dedicated Contracts Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join a prestigious business based near Acton.
Reporting directly to the Senior Contracts Manager, the successful Contracts Manager will play a key part in managing the fire risk assessor programme on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 12-month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £42,500 per annuum plus package, depending on experience.
The successful Contracts Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing fire safety advice
- Ensuring the closing out of actions from the fire risk assessments
- Managing subcontractors
- Responsibly managing the budget for the fire contracts
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience managing sub-contractors
- Have experience managing a fire risk assessor programme
- Possess experience working in a property environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org