Corporate Social Responsibility Advisor
A diverse multi-disciplinary service based organisation are seeking a pro-active Corporate Social Responsibility Professional to join their dynamic and innovative team as a Corporate Social Responsibility Advisor.
As the successful candidate, you will be based from either their London or Surrey office, reporting to the Corporate Social Responsibility Manager. You will work in an autonomous yet supportive environment, predominantly covering the South East, but with some UK wide travel to a variety of different operations.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- As a newly created position, you will play a pivotal role in the shaping and embedding of the recent cutting edge CSR strategy
- You will have the opportunity to work within a driven and motivated team, striving for best practice CSR
- You will have the chance to grow with an expanding company who already have an excellent reputation within the industry
- You will work within a challenging and autonomous role, with the benefit of operating in a supportive environment
- There is an excellent chance of progression, and you will be supported and developed by the organisation who are genuinely committed to CPD
As the Corporate Social Responsibility Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Building and developing a network of CSR champions within the business
- Supporting the CSR Manager in implementing and further developing a robust CSR strategy
- Engaging with and inspiring all staff members with the new CSR strategy
- Developing a number of different programmes including; Community Investments, Diversity and Inclusion, Health and Well-Being and Corporate Charity
You will need:
- To be qualified to degree level (in any study or field)
- A minimum of 2 years CSR experience in a large and diverse organisation
Personality is key! You will need to be a pro-active and engaging individual, commercially minded and with a can-do attitude.
In return, the successful Corporate Social Responsibly Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £35k, plus 4% pension, healthcare and 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays.
Interviews are scheduled for w/c 27th March, please apply now to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity