Principal People are currently recruiting for an exceptional Customer Service and Sales Apprentice to join our business, due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join our incredibly high performing, supportive and welcoming team, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Customer Service and Sales Apprentice will be responsible for engaging with our candidate database and providing excellent communication at all times.
Established almost 30 years ago, our business has grown from strength to strength under the leadership of three passionate, hands on Directors who lead by example and reward hard work and commitment. We offer a dynamic, open plan working environment and provide a fantastic platform for completing apprenticeships, with dedicated time to complete your coursework and a supportive leadership team to help you excel.
There are multiple routes you can follow with us following the completion of your apprenticeship, including a career in either customer service or sales. As a business, we have four Apprentices who have successfully completed their courses and are now permanently employed with Principal People.
The successful Customer Service and Sales Apprentice will be responsible for:
- Conducting a volume of calls to our candidate database; updating details of their work search and ideal position
- Contacting all unsuccessful applications to communicate the outcome of their applications
- Providing support and information to candidates who are actively seeking a new position
- Generating leads and referrals continually from a variety of sources, communicating market intel to the consulting team
- Supporting our team with providing outstanding customer service to our candidate database
- Answering the phones, updating the database and providing administration support to the wider team
- Ensuring that all administration is kept completely up to date at all times
If you are seeking a Customer Service and Sales apprenticeship and this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759 162 or drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!