Data Analyst and Reporting Coordinator
Principal People are delighted to offer a unique opportunity for a newly enhanced position of Data Analyst and Reporting Coordinator, based in London. This exciting position will provide you with an outstanding opportunity for personal development and investment. Offering extensive training, you will become a truly valuable member of the successful and expanding Assurance team, enabling you to really make a difference within this award-winning Rail and Civil Engineering organisation.
As the successful Data Analyst and Reporting Coordinator you will be responsible for both the reporting and data analysis of highly critical assurance information, with the task of providing business intelligence and proactive solutions from the data available to you. Your findings will benefit both the business and this high-risk industry to predict and inevitably prevent future accidents, protecting the welfare of all workers. As an innovative and ground-breaking organisation you will benefit from using first class technology, including their bespoke in-house app which records a wide range of data which is easily recordable by their employees.
Necessary requirements for the Data Analyst and Reporting Coordinator include;
- A keen eye for detail. You will need to be able to demonstrate quality reporting skills, along with a natural sense check of data and information
- An analytical ability, able to provide business intelligence and proactive solutions
- A proven track record of hitting strict deadlines
- Strong efficiency, along with the ability to review current processes and improve them
- Evidence you are a self-starter
- The ability to confidently manage high volumes of data
In return the salary for the Data Analyst and Reporting Coordinator is paying between £35-£45k, plus annual leave rising up to 26 days after the first year, with the option to buy and sell up to a further 5 days, pension scheme with an employee contribution of up to 6%, Healthsheild scheme and childcare vouchers.
Interviews are available shortly, please reply now for your opportunity to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.