We have exclusively partnered with a global hospitality brand to search for a Director of Health, Safety and Environment to join a world-renowned industry leader. Based in Central London however operating across a portfolio of hotels within the UK and Europe.
This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious Health, Safety and Environment professional, who already has an impressive track record, working within large and diverse customer facing environment. Reporting directly to the SVP, this role focuses on their UK and Europe portfolio to lead their continuous improvement on HSE strategy both strategically and operationally.
The appointed Director of Health, Safety and Environment will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of operational Health, Safety and Environment Officers, providing site guidance and assurance
- Networking across the wider group to develop and encourage best practice
- Creating and developing a HSE plan, which drives continuous improvement of performance
- Managing department budgets and monitoring growth
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience managing Group of Health, Safety and Environment issues, ideally with a customer facing environment such as hospitality, retail or leisure
- Demonstrate experience and qualifications in Food Safety Management.
- Managerial experience
In return this offers a basic starting salary of £65,000 plus a negotiable car allowance, pension scheme, private healthcare, private medical insurance and all business expenses covered.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.