Are you seeking a fresh challenge within an incredibly high-risk and interesting environment?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a company who strive for excellence in health and safety?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for an EHS Co-Ordinator in partnership with a UK leading manufacturing organisation. This opportunity will offer an incredible chance to develop your skillset in a hands-on and autonomous position.
The successful EHS Co-Ordinator will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Operations Manager to achieve standards of EHS excellence on site.
- Implementing Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required.
- Actively developing relationships with the workforce, at all levels of the business to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture.
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries on site.
The ideal EHS Co-Ordinator will have:
- Experience in Manufacturing within a Health and Safety capacity.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- 3 years minimum experience within a health and safety position.
- Experience of influencing people at all levels of a business and the ability to engage and drive a culture forward.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a salary offering up to £35K depending on qualifications and experience, accompanied by a generous benefits package.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Hannah on 01252 954 962 or apply to email@example.com.