Electrical Supervisor - £42,000 + Car Allowance
I am currently looking for an Electrical Supervisor to join a award-winning housing association accredited with the Investors in People Award. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office covering a regional portfolio, managing their travel and diary autonomously. You will be supported by the current team reporting into the Electrical Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation and to join them at a point of expansion within the newly formed team supporting the inhouse direct maintenance function, developing a positive safety culture and helping to develop and nurture the in-house team ensuring safe, quality homes.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with an experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are achieving high levels of compliance and are striving to move from strength to strength. They team are also heavily invested in by the business and have a dedicated L&D team to support professional development.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A level 3 or equivalent in Electrotechnical Qualification - G&G 2360 Pt1&2, C&G 2365 or C&G
- A level 3 or equivalent in Requirements for Electrical Installations - BS7671:2018, C&G 2382-15 or C&G2382-18
- A level 3 or equivalent in Inspection & Testing – C&G2391, C&G2395
The successful Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the properties are properly maintained inline with the associations work processes/management systems
- Providing technical advice to the Trade Supervisors, Planners and Admin/Compliance teams within the association
- Ensuring that results of inspections and testing recorded on the appropriate forms of certification
In return the successful Electrical Supervisor will receive a starting salary of up to £42,000 plus a great package. This includes a company car allowance, mileage paid at HMRC rates, company bonus I.T equipment company pension scheme, incremental leave rising to 31days + BH and opportunity for internal promotion & development.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.