Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager required to join a global property management organisation, based in London and occasional travel across EMEA. The successful candidate will however have the full autonomy and flexibly to work remotely from home when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to be embedded with market leading blue-chip companies who have a global market presence. The organisation has a massive growth strategy for the next five years and this position is a vital role to work embedded within a newly acquired account. Reporting to the Head of Health, Safety and Environment you will support the organisation in meeting its objectives.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you must be able to work autonomously and manage your own diary / workload. You will be responsible for a mixture of both operational and strategic health and safety duties.
The appointed Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Promoting a positive and proactive EHS culture and influencing key stakeholders
- Demonstrating key leadership in HSE issues and ultimately ensuring the global management system and standards are adhered to
- Supporting internal staff to achieve compliance and performance on all related EHS issues
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level health and safety qualification
- Be a Chartered Member of IOSH; CMIOSH ideally however would consider Graduate Membership; Grad IOSH
- Have demonstrable H&S managerial experience within a Property based environment (such as Facilities, Real Estate, Property Management, Retail, Housing, Estates, Leisure or Hospitality etc.)
- Ideally have experience with small scale construction projects such as refurb and fit outs
- Ideally hold an environmental qualification or IEMA Membership
In return, the remuneration salary for this Health, Safety and Environmental Manager position is up to £60,000 plus benefits package including; pension and annual bonus up to 10%.