Engineering Manager - Leisure - Wigginton - £45k
We have a superb opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join an leading Events organisation heading up their Engineering team in Litchfield. This is to include a £45K salary + package. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Director of Facilities. This position is an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Manager looking to progress their career, working for a renowned organisation.
The successful Engineering Manager with be responsible for:
- Ensuring all procedures are sufficiently documented and trained out, including any inter-department procedures
- Take full responsibility for the maintenance systems and processes, supplementing these where required
- Work with the Operations Teams to ensure processes and procedures are aligned, briefed and trained jointly
- Ensure all relevant training for the team is carried out across the department
- Ensure optimum performance of team players and assets are achieved by managing standards
- Managing the departments financial budget
Key Skills and Qualifications the Engineering Manager is required to have:
- Degree/HND or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical engineering or a professional qualification in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of other engineering process industries, setting and managing budgets
- The ability to communicate confidently, assertively and effectively.
The successful Engineering Manager will receive a salary of up to £45k + package. We are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending up to date CV's to email@example.com