Engineering Manager - Leisure - Lichfield - £45k + car and package
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for an Engineering Manager, to join a leading leisure and events organisation based in Lichfield.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a business unique in their operations, leading a large engineering team in their continual maintenance of the site.
Reporting directly to the Director of Facilities, the successful Engineering Manager will fulfil a largely strategic function, assessing maintenance needs as they arise and scheduling work to place as required. Managing a team of 12, the successful candidate will coordinate the engineering maintenance programme of works on a daily basis, while enjoying full autonomy within their role.
This opportunity, while senior in nature, offers a work life balance. During periods in which active maintenance is not required, the appointed candidate will continually assess the facility and complete reporting on the site, while taking full responsibility for managing the departments financial budget.
The successful Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking full responsibility for the maintenance of the site and associated facilities, ensuring that any maintenance required is carried out with urgency
- Managing the engineering systems and processes, ensuring all procedures are sufficiently documented
- Working with the operations teams to ensure processes and procedures are aligned, briefed and trained jointly
- Managing the departments financial budget
In return, this position offers a leading salary of up to £45,000 plus a wider package including complimentary meals during the working day, retail discounts and an attractive annual leave allowance.
In order to be considered, the Engineering Manager must possess:
- Working experience in an engineering management or Lead Engineer function
- A degree / HND or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification in Electrical and / or Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge of setting and managing budgets
If you are interested in this role, please apply online TODAY!