Environment and Sustainability Advisor - £30k-£36k plus a Company Car, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a private pension scheme based near Middlesborough
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional environment and sustainability opportunity within a globally recognised Principal Contractor that works across a range of sectors. The successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will provide expertise across significant civil engineering projects and will work within an established and experienced team.
Having recently won several new contracts, this market leading Principal Contractor is looking to expand and offer an environmental professional to grow with the new contracts. Reporting directly into the Head of Environment and Sustainability, the successful candidate will be able to develop across all areas in a business that offers unparalleled progression.
The successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing support on any environmental issues and incidents
- Supporting and conducting audits
- Liaising with regulatory bodies such as Environmental Agency
- Implementing mitigation process and engaging with stakeholders and members of the public
The successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will have:
- Knowledge of environmental management systems (e.g. ISO 14001)
- A degree in an environmental disciple (or equivalent)
- Experience within utilities, construction, civil engineering or equivalent
The successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £36k dependant on experience
- A company car
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
This is a truly exciting role with incredible career progression opportunities. If you are interested in discussing his further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV.