Environment, Health and Safety Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Environment, Health and Safety Advisor to join a renowned transport logistics company based at their site near Peterborough
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Environment, Health and Safety Advisor to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with environment, health and safety policies and procedures and working with a team to promote a positive culture across this large and challenging site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in both a hands-on and strategic capacity, making the role their own. There is genuine opportunity for you to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Environment, Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Mitigation of Risks across all areas in the business
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the health and safety culture on site advising all operations staff.
- Monitoring health and safety performance, inspections and audits
- Ensuring all environmental systems meet requirements
- Conducting team safety meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Environment and Health and safety experience gained in a logistics environment, or similar field mentioned above
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Previous experience working with IOS14001 and environment systems
- Environmental qualifications desirable
In return the position is paying £35k plus pension and holiday (to be confirmed) Also the company offer to pay for all train tickets used to travel to the multiple sites across the UK pre-paid for on a website no expensing.
Interview slots are available this month, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role