Environment, Health and Safety Manager
Environment, Health and Safety Manager required to join a global Biopharma company based near Slough, Berkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Environment, Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety policies and procedures and working with team leaders to promote a positive culture across the site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Environmental Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Mitigation of Risks across all areas in the business
- Working closely with Line Management in order to collaboratively implement new directives
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels in order to improve the EHS culture on the site
- Monitoring EHS performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum qualification
- Health and safety experience, in Laboratory, Pharmaceutical, Chemical or similar Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of EHS management systems
- A minimum of five years EHS Experience within a medium to high hazard organisation.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the salary is between £40-£45k, Medical Cover, 25 days’ holiday, Contributory Pension, 10% bonus, employee share purchase plan. Interview slots are available immediately, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.