Environment, Health, Safety and Facilities Manager
Environment, Health, Safety and Facilities Manager required to join a manufacturing company based in Cirencester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Environment, Health, Safety and Facilities Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for improving the HSE culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands-on capacity, making the role their own.
The appointed Environment, Health, Safety and Facilities Manager will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Head of Health and Safety and Imbedding strategies.
- Improving working behaviour
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture on the site.
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience within manufacturing, production, engineering, fabrication or a similar industry.
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent (NEBOSH Certificate will be considered for the right candidate)
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 or OHSAS18001 would be ideal.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills throughout all levels of a business
Reasons to work for this business
- Very strong HSEQ buy-in from the business as a whole
- The company invest in the development of their staff
- Autonomy within the role with support from others in HSE in the wider group.
In return the position is paying between £35-£38K, 6% Bonus (company discretion), private medical care, 4x life insurance, company pension and 25 days holiday. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.