Environment, Health, Safety and Security Manager- Manufacturing - £44,000 - £53,000 + package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to work for an organisation, world renowned in their field and located near Stone in Staffordshire. The role is a key position and has accountability and ownership for all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment with a variation of strategic and operational tasks on a day to day basis. In addition to this, you will provide the opportunity to develop and mentor 2 other Health and Safety professionals.
Why this is a great opportunity:
You will have the chance to work for a well established and world leading manufacturing company, allowing you to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with excellent career progression prospects. This role is brand new within the company, so this is a real chance for you to utilise your skills and your knowledge, working alongside a committed and pro-active management team, to achieve EHS excellence on site.
As the Safety, Health, Environmental and Security Manager you will:
- Have opportunity to shape EHS, Wellbeing and Security strategy, promoting the positive EHS culture.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, across all levels of the business with respect to all EHS
- Maintain standards to the requirements of OHSAS18001/ISO14001 and have the opportunity to lead the strategy to achieve ISO45001 accreditation in 2018.
- Drive EHS excellence on site through continuous improvement initiatives.
The successful Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Manager will:
- Have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment or similar, implementing EHS
- Hold minimum status of GRADIOSH
- Have previous success in improving and managing positive behaviours and cultures in terms of Health and Safety on site
- Possess a strong working knowledge of OHSAS18001 and ISO14001
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary between £44-53K depending on qualifications and experience with a generous benefits package of 25 days annual leave, 12% bonus, childcare vouchers, contributory pension scheme and contributory share scheme.
Interviews available shortly, to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today!