Environmental Advisor – 30K plus package can based in either Southampton, Crawley, Dartford or Gillingham
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Environmental Advisor to join a nationally renowned organisation who have a fantastic reputation as an established and growing business within the their specialist sector. As a family run business they have excellent core values and offer exciting opportunities to progress within the organisation. Reporting directly to the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will be responsible for creating and implementing management plans, environmental investigations and environmental site surveys.
The successful Environmental Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills and be able to manage their own diary autonomously.
The appointed Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Creating and monitoring waste management plans
- Liaising with all parties involved in the Environmental team
- Providing environmental compliance, advice and support to site teams.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience as an Environmental Advisor or similar.
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with an open and varied industry background within Construction, Civil Engineering or Utilities.
- Environmental Diploma or equivalent as a minimum.
- Full UK Driving licence.
In return the salary is £27-£30k + company car + fuel card + pension scheme + discretionary bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.