We are currently seeking an Environmental Advisor for an exciting opportunity with a leading global automotive supplier.
Please note that strong Environmental expertise along with clear experience ISO 14001 is essential in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Based from a single site location near Banbury, Oxfordshire, this highly reputable firm are looking for an Environmental Advisor (specialist) to join their business as an integral part of the team.
The successful Environmental Advisor will directly report to the Environmental Health and Safety Manager, playing a key part in the business plans for the next five years and achieving ISO 50001.
The successful Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Understanding where the company are in terms of environmental legislation and planning short / long term improvements.
- Auditing against ISO 14001, complying with legislation concerning chemicals, paint, waste and energy and maintaining sustainable practices
- Monitor, analyse and report on the effectiveness of environmental policies, processes and procedures, providing recommendations for change/improvements as necessary.
- Maintain and update ISO 14001 to conform to the 2015 standard.
- Provide support and expertise to the business in projects and/or activities that have an impact on the environment.
- Liaise with the Environmental Agency and Local authorities and maintain good relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent knowledge of environmental legislation and practicable application of this within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Working Knowledge of ISO 14001
- A degree within an environmental subject or equivalent qualification.
In return, the successful applicant will be offered a salary between £35-40K + package, depending on qualifications and experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.