An Environmental Advisor is required to join a specialist installation and façade construction organisation who work upon some of the most prestigious projects in the Capital. The position is to be based in Beaconsfield covering projects around London and is to pay a salary of £35-40k + Travel + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an Environmental Professional looking to progress their career within a leading business. It is a fantastic position to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a variation of construction environments that offers exciting career progression for the individual.
The ideal Environmental Advisor will:
- Hold a relevant Environmental Qualification (ideally degree level)
- Have a knowledge of Environmental reporting and best practice
- Hold construction / Civils / Utilities industry experience
- Have experience of dealing with BREEAM, LEEN, SKA
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
In return, the salary offered for the Environmental Advisor is up to £35-40k + Travel + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!