Environmental Advisor - £30k-£35k plus a Bonus, Company Car and extensive package based across London and South East England
Principal People are thrilled to offer an excellent opportunity for an Environmental professional seeking a progressive opportunity with a globally recognised Principal Contractor. With the chance to work on prestigious Utilities and Infrastructure projects, this is an opportunity for an Environmental Advisor to develop their skills in a market leading organisation.
Working on multiple sites across South East England with offices based in London, the successful Environmental Advisor will be working closely with site teams and promoting the improvement of environmental and sustainability performance.
This site-based role will be reporting directly into the Environmental Manager and you will be developing project environmental risk assessments. As well as this, the successful Environmental Advisor will Influence and maintain sustainability and community relation awareness.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental Advisor include:
- Promote improvement of environmental and sustainability performance
- Provide support and advice to project teams
- Assist and develop environmental and sustainability training
- Raise environmental and sustainability awareness
- Increase community relations awareness
- Develop project environmental risk assessments
The successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Environmental degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience within the construction or a similar sector
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of Environmental experience with exposure to the construction industry or a similar sector including Utilities, Infrastructure, Rail, Civil Engineering or Highways.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £35k + Bonus + Company Car + Fuel Card + 28 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 9% Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.