Environmental Advisor – Near Coningsby - £36,000 - £43,000 -12 months Fixed-Term - company car or £6,000 car allowance, 8% pension scheme, 27 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
Are you a dedicated environmental professional looking for the opportunity to join a leading principal contractor on a significant civils contract?
I am currently seeking an Environmental Advisor to join a leading organisation based in Lincolnshire on a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract. This is a site-based role where you will work closely with the engineering teams, ensuring environmental compliance on a £100m+ civil engineering contract.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a nationally recognised principal contractor, working in a highly successful team. As well as the immediate opportunity to work on a significant project, a successful 12-month contract could lead to future opportunities within the business.
As the Environmental Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- · Conducting Environmental assessments and producing reports
- · Regularly carrying out site inspections, ensuring environmental compliance
- · Liaising with engineering teams during the work planning stages
- · Promoting best practice across both environment and sustainability
The successful Environmental Advisor will:
- · Hold an environmental degree or equivalent
- · Be experienced working in civil engineering, construction or a similar sector
- · Be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team effectively
In return, the successful Environmental Advisor will be offered a 12-month FTC between £36,000-£43,000 plus extensive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next couple of weeks. If this could be of interest, please apply now for your opportunity to register your application.