Environmental Advisor - £35k-£43k plus £3.5k Car Allowance, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays and matched pension scheme, based near Dudley
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional environmental opportunity within a nationally recognised principal contractor that specialises in new build construction projects. Working across major contracts nationally, this is the opportunity to make an impact as an Environmental Advisor within an established HSEQ team.
If you are searching for a fresh challenge with the support and structure in place to truly enhance your knowledge and skillset as an experienced Environmental Advisor, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. The successful Environmental Advisor will join an established team who place great emphasis on personal development.
The successful Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing expect knowledge for substantiality and environmemtal across the group
- Promoting continues improvement of environmental and sustainability performance
- Designing, Implementing and maintaining environmental management systems
- Supporting and conducting investigations
The successful Environmental Advisor will have:
- Knowledge of environmental management systems
- A degree in an environmental disciple (or equivalent)
- Experience within construction
- Good verbal and written skills
The successful Environmental Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £43k dependant on experience
- A £3.5k car allowance
- Life Insurance
- Matched pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holiday
This is a truly exciting role with incredible career progression opportunities. If you are interested in discussing his further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV.