Environmental Advisor - £25k-£35k plus a Bonus, Company Car or £4,500 Car Allowance, 28 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays based in London
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional, newly created opportunity for an environment or sustainability professional to join a nationally recognised Principal Contractor. Our client works on a diverse range of construction projects around London and the home counties and is looking for an ambitious and passionate Environmental Advisor. The role will offer the chance to spend the majority of time on site, dealing with a diverse portfolio of environmental risks and being involved in construction projects from start to finish.
Due to this leading Principal Contractor’s well established and high performing environmental team, they can offer extensive training and development with industry leading environmental professionals. They are therefore open to seeing environmental professionals with a limited amount of industry experience or recent environmental graduates.
An organisation that offers exceptional progression plans, this is the chance to learn from experienced environmental professionals and report directly into the Head of Environment.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental Advisor include:
- Upskill and support operational site teams with regards to their environmental responsibilities
- Conduct site inspections and audits both internally and for the wider supply chain
- Ensure sustainability and environmental compliance
- Assist in the development of sustainability and environmental training for all staff
- Assist in achieving and the delivery of building certification on site (BREEAM)
The successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Some experience within construction, civil engineering or a similar sector (desirable)
- Degree level in an environmental discipline or equivalent is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing ambitious and passionate environment and sustainability professionals. Whilst industry experience is desirable, if you are a recent graduate with a desire to work for one of the most established environmental teams in the country, get in contact today!
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £35k + Bonus + Car or £4,500 Car Allowance + Fuel Card + 28 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 9% Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.