Environmental Advisor - £28k-£35k plus a Bonus, Company Car or £4,500 Car Allowance, 28 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays based near Bristol
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional, newly created opportunity for an environment or sustainability professional to join a nationally recognised Principal Contractor. From new construction to refurbishments, this organisation works with a range of clients in many sectors meaning the environmental risk portfolio is diverse and no two days are the same.
Our client is looking for an environmental professional with some relevant industry experience to compliment the well-established team of Environmental Advisors across the South of England. This will be a mostly site-based role with projects across Bristol as well as some in the South West of England.
An organisation that offers exceptional progression plans, this is the chance to work alongside experienced environmental professionals and report directly into the Head of Environment.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental Advisor include:
- Upskill and support operational site teams with regards to their environmental responsibilities
- Conduct site inspections and audits both internally and for the wider supply chain
- Ensure sustainability and environmental compliance
- Assist in the development of sustainability and environmental training for all staff
- Assist in achieving and the delivery of building certification on site (BREEAM)
The successful Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Experience within construction, civil engineering or a similar sector (desirable)
- Degree level in an environmental discipline or equivalent is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing Environment and Sustainability professionals with relevant industry experience in construction, infrastructure, consultancy or similar.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £35k + Bonus + Car or £4,500 Car Allowance + Fuel Card + 28 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 9% Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.