I am currently seeking an Environmental Advisor for an immediately recognisable Manufacturing organisation based in Central London. This exciting, newly created role will have a UK wide focus with the opportunity of occasional travel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Environmental Advisor to join an international organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for the implementation of environmental strategy while identifying opportunities for continuous improvement across the business. You will work closely with the wider compliance and operational team to ensure best practice across all environmental policies and procedures.
As a newly created position, the successful candidate will have the autonomy to shape the role as their own and make a tangible difference to the business. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Setting and implementing environmental policies and procedures
- Implementing environmental strategy for the business, taking measures to ensure continuous improvement
- Auditing and assessing areas of improvement, to include analysis of management systems
- Monitoring compliance and environmental performance, to include inspections and audits
- Ensuring the company are compliant to COMAH regulations
- Liaising with the environmental agency as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A degree in Environmental Management or equivalent
- Environmental experience within a high-risk environment
- Internal or lead auditor qualification within ISO14001
This positions offers a salary of £40-45K, Pension scheme, up to 12% employers contribution, 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), Permanent Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Season Ticket Loans and Private Healthcare.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.