Environmental Advisor (Ecologist) - £30k-£40k plus Company Car or £4,000 Car Allowance, 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holiday and Contributory Pension based near Kilsyth
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within an established and expanding business specialising within Civil Engineering and Rail. Working closely within a HSEQ team across projects in Scotland, this is a chance to make an impact as an ecological specialist. This role can based across several locations throughout Scotland.
Working alongside a supportive manager, this role offers the chance to work on new and exciting civil engineering and rail projects across Scotland within a dynamic organisation. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly performing HSEQ team dealing with new and challenging ecological constraints. This role offers the prospect of becoming a future leader within the organisation.
The successful Environmental Advisor (Ecologist) will have the following responsibilities:
- Conducting ecology audits and assessments
- Developing management systems for ecological assessments
- Upskilling HSEQ professionals
- Dealing with regulatory bodies such as SEPA
The successful Environmental Advisor (Ecologist) will have the following:
- Experience working in construction, civil engineering or rail
- A degree or equivalent in ecology but not essential
- Relevant membership such as Scottish Natural Heritage
- Excellent verbal and written skills
The successful Environmental Advisor (Ecologist) will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £40,000 dependant on experience
- Company car or £4,000 Car allowance
- Fuel card or mileage expensed
- Private health care
- Contributory pension
- 25 days plus bank holiday
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.