Environmental and Sustainability Advisor
Environmental and Sustainability Advisor to join a construction and fit out company, based in central London, covering multiple sites in London with very occasional travel around the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Environmental and Sustainability Advisor to join an international organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for the implantation of environmental strategy, auditing and assessing areas of improvement, creating and managing management systems and continuous improvement within the business. You will work closely with the wider compliance team and the operations team to ensure compliance and that environmental policies and procedures are implemented.
This is a new role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands-on capacity and will allow them to make the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Environmental and Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for:
- Improving awareness of environment and sustainability, at all levels from board to site level
- Internal audits against the newly created management systems
- Monthly reports on company environmental performance
- Developing a baseline standard for environment and sustainability
- Management of KPI’s
- Reviewing sustainability targets
- Reviewing the businesses environmental impact
- Creating initiative to reduce KPI’s
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Hold a recognised qualification in Environmental or Sustainability
- Environmental or Sustainability experience within construction
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return, the position is paying between £35,000 - £40,000 plus healthcare, 25 days holiday and a perk box.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.