Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor
An exciting opportunity, has arisen for an Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor with a leading global pharmaceutical business based in Oxford. Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been retained exclusively to contribute to shaping their expanding Health and Safety Team.
Reporting to the organisation’s Environmental, Health and Safety Director, as the successful Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor you will benefit from an autonomous, et supportive role, and will operate mainly from their site in Oxford, with a second site also located close by.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, with an excellent reputation in their field, where you will be instrumental in supporting the organisation in driving both their health and safety and biological culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Most invested organisation within the UK
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Well renowned business with an impeccable reputation
- Working as a part of a high performing team
As the Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Health and Safety team to ensuring full compliance to exacting standards with all current health and safety legislation
- Working with the Environmental, Health and Safety Director on implementing the health and safety strategy
- Conducting new employee inductions
- Supporting the business by delivering health and safety training to existing employee’s
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
The successful Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent Health and Safety Qualification
- Have health and safety experience gained in a manufacturing Manufacturing/ Engineering/ Scientific / Research and Development environment
- Be a people focused individual, who is passionate about changing cultures and behaviours
In return, the successful Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of between £35-50k, pending on qualifications and experience, plus 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and 5% pension contribution.
Please apply now to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.