Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor – Lincolnshire – up to 45K + package
Principal People are thrilled to offer an excellent opportunity for an Environment, Health and Safety Advisor seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about health and safety!
The business is able to offer outstanding training and development and will push you to the best of your ability! You will have the responsibility of continuously improving the health and safety culture, to help them achieve standards of excellence!
In a small nutshell, the successful EHS Advisor will be responsible for the health and safety on site in an operational capacity, you have complete backing from senior management and will be tasked to consider and implement new policies and procedures to really help guide the culture forward.
The best bits:
- Work for a company who will support your development and training and can offer you job stability due to their impressive reputation within their field.
- Looking for a challenge? Work within an extremely high-risk industry which commands best practise in terms of health and safety and for a company who expect no less.
- Engaging with a truly diverse workforce, where no two days are the same.
- Have the autonomy to make decisions on site, with support from the Divisional and Group Head of Health and Safety.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up £45,000 p/a
- 25 days holiday + up to 5 days at 3,5,7,9,10 years’ service, plus the ability to buy and sell up to 3 extra days!
- Discount shopping scheme
- Private health care scheme
- The potential to receive a company bonus
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a Nebosh Diploma as a minimum
- Have experience of providing Health and safety advice in a manufacturing or engineering background.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate effectively with a range of external clients and key stakeholder
- Have the ability to communicate with all levels of a business
- Have tangible experience of improving a health and safety culture and behaviours on site.