Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor – Near Chester - £30k to £35k – Full Time Permanent Position – Manufacturing – ASAP start
Principal People are pleased to be working with a globally recognised organisation, looking to source an Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor to work with them on an exciting and expanding site. The organisation is seeking to employ a candidate who is able to influence on all levels across within a diverse and extremely varied site.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Working with all levels of operational staff to ensure improvements as to the overall Health and Safety culture on site.
- Conducting training and coaching for all levels of staff within a varied and fast paced business
- Reviewing risk assessments and safe systems of work to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Conducting EHS audits
- Ensuring the site is on top of any changes in regulatory compliance
The ideal Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor will possess experience within a manufacturing organisation.
Essential requirements include:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (greater or equivalent)
- Experience working on a manufacturing operation
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position with a leading manufacturer. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference AG/24515.