Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Environmental Health and Safety Manager required to join a highly reputable, international pharmaceutical manufacturer in Basingstoke.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Environmental Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures and working with team leaders to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Environmental Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and accident investigations, in line with company policies and procedures
- Promoting awareness of Health and Safety helping to develop a positive working culture
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Health and Safety experience, within pharmaceutical, chemical or a similar environment
- Previous experience conducting audits and risk assessments
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
- Experience with management systems would be an advantage
In return the salary is between £45-50K, 5% bonus, 25 days holiday and Pension. Interview slots are available immediately, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.