Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Are you seeking a fresh challenge within a global, impactful and industry leading manufacturing organisation based in Milton Keynes?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a company who strive for world leading health and safety standards?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for an EHS Manager in partnership with a pharmaceutical company. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, who can offer excellent variation in your working day as you will be working on a multi-site basis. In addition to all of this, you will get to work in a highly regarded and respected industry and be developed and mentored by the EHS Director.
The successful EHS Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with the EHS Director to achieve standards of EHS excellence across 3 sites
- Implementing Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with the workforce, at all levels of the business to actively influence the Health, Safety and Environmental culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries on site.
The ideal EHS Manager will have recent experience in a sterile manufacturing environment in a senior capacity within health and safety, however we are certainly open to an experienced Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Hannah on 01252 954 962 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org