Environmental Manager - £45k-£55k plus a Bonus, Company Car or £5k Car Allowance, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a 9% pension scheme based in Birmingham
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an environmental or sustainability professional seeking a progressive opportunity with a key client of ours and a globally recognised Principal Contractor. With the chance to work on prestigious civil engineering projects, this is an opportunity for an environmental or sustainability professional to further their career within an established environmental team.
Working on multiple sites across Birmingham with several office locations, the successful Environmental Manager will lead environmental performance across substantial projects and civil engineering contracts.
This site and office-based role will be reporting directly into the Divisional Environmental Manager and you will be developing internal environmental training schemes and procedures. You will also have the opportunity to guide environmental professionals and advise across multiple projects.
Key responsibilities of this Environmental Manager include:
- Leading project teams across several areas including compliance and procurement
- Managing environmental professionals across multiple projects
- Implementing and monitoring the environmental management system
- Promoting continuous improvement regarding environment and sustainability
- Developing innovative environmental and sustainability training programmes
The successful Environmental Manager will hold:
- Experience within Civils, Construction, Rail or a similar sector
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of Environmental experience with exposure to the Infrastructure industry or a similar sector including Rail, Civil Engineering or Construction.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £55k + Bonus + Company Car or £5k Car Allowance + Fuel Card + 28 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 9% Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.