Principal People are looking for an Environmental Manager to join a well-renowned construction / civil engineering organisation based in Mansfield with various travel to UK remits. This position is to pay a salary of £35-45k + Car/Allowance + Pension + package.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an Environmental Professional looking to progress their career within a leading construction business. It is a fantastic position to further develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a variation of construction environments that offers exciting career progression for the individual.
As Environmental Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Environmental Policy and Procedure
- Environmental Strategy
- Maintenance of ISO 14001 standards
- Environmental Legal Compliance
- Client meetings
The ideal Environmental Manager will:
- Hold a relevant Environmental Qualification (ideally degree level)
- Have a knowledge of Environmental legislation and best practice
- Hold construction / civils / utilities / heavy industry industry experience
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
In return, the salary offered for the Environmental Manager is between £35-45k + Car/Allowance + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com